Our approach offers engaging, creative and effective methods to support bringing people together to plan, assess, create and do.
We use a wide range of tools and methods to engage people meaningfully and with purpose. The tools of Graphic Facilitation and Graphic Recording offer a pallet of methods tailored to the purpose in hand. Graphic Facilitation works in interactive, engaging and adaptable ways and Graphic Recording records the content of activity usually live on large scale paper. Both Graphic Facilitation and Graphic Recording can be applied to a range of settings to be focused on your needs and aims including; meetings, projects, workshops, training, focus groups, research, events and conferences.
Here is just a sample of the many potential uses where Graphic Facilitation and Graphic Recording can be a strong ally;
• Supporting and enabling ideas creation, innovation and discovery of solutions
• Building strategic thinking
• Supporting leadership and developing strong teams
• Engaging stakeholders and engaging and empowering communities
• Reviewing, evaluating and reflecting
We work with a diversity of clients including: