Our approach uses Graphic Facilitation and Graphic Recording to offer a range of engaging, creative and effective methods to support bringing people together to plan, assess, create and do.
Graphic Facilitation and Graphic Recording (or Visual Minutes) offer a pallet of tools and methods to engage people meaningfully and with purpose. Graphic Facilitation uses interactive facilitation techniques to work with individuals or groups, large or small. Graphic Recording records the content of activity live on large scale paper at meetings, events and conferences. Both Graphic Facilitation and Graphic Recording can be used independently or blended together dependent on the need and task and both can be applied to a range of settings including; meetings, projects, workshops, training, focus groups, research, events and conferences.
Here is just a sample of the many potential uses where Graphic Facilitation and Graphic Recording can be a strong ally;
• Supporting and enabling ideas creation, innovation and discovery of solutions
• Building strategic thinking
• Supporting leadership and developing strong teams
• Engaging stakeholders and engaging and empowering communities
• Reviewing, evaluating and reflecting
We work with a diversity of clients including: