Engage Visually – Privacy Statement
Thank you for your interest in the way Engage Visually looks after your privacy, we appreciate your care in looking more closely at how we practice our work and the values we hold. We take your privacy very seriously, and this privacy statement lets you know how we handle, store, use and share your personal information:
At Engage Visually we aim to be fully compliant with The Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) 2018 which came into force on 25thMay 2018. You can find out more about the GDPR on the website of the Office of the Information Commissioner www.ico.org.uk
Personal information (data) or Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
Is any information, which can identify a living person directly or indirectly, so this may be your name, address or email address, financial details, location etc.
Collection, processing and using your Personal Information
Personal Information may be collected by Engage Visually when you use our website and/or during gathering information for potential or actual delivery of services to you. We only use this information;
- To respond to your website enquiry
- To discuss and/or to provide services requested by you
- To contact you after discussing services with you or providing services to you if we feel that we have something to share with you that you may value, for example via an email or an e-newsletter
How long do we keep your personal information for?
We will keep your personal information for no longer than necessary, taking into account the following:
- The reasons why we are processing your personal information, for example, if we need to keep it to fulfil a contract
- Whether the law requires us to continue to process your personal information, for example, if a law says we have to keep records
- Whether we have a business reason to continue to process your personal information
Sharing your Personal information
We will nevershare your details with third parties, without your permission, unless it is to fulfil the services you have requested, and even then we will only share with those discussed and agreed with you. Please see below;
- Course venues involved in the delivery of your project
- Associates of Engage Visually who will be involved in delivering your project
- Companies providing or delivering equipment and/or services, solely for the purpose of delivering your project
The security of your Personal information
Engage Visually takes all reasonable efforts, technical and organisational, to secure your personal data. All emails are encrypted. All documents are encrypted. All paper records are kept for the duration of our contract and then destroyed. All contact details are stored electronically with your permission. Engage Visually works in this way in order to protect against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction, or access by unauthorised individuals. We will never transfer any information about you outside the EEC or via third party services outside the EEA without your permission. Finally, We check and improve our security measures on an on-going basis
However, in using the Engage Visually website you acknowledge that the use of the Internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data that are transferred from you or to you via the Internet. If you have any particular concerns about your information, please contact us using the details below.
The Engage Visually website server automatically collects and stores technical access data, such as the IP address of computers requesting data, pages viewed as well as time and date of the visit, this data cannot be attributed to specific individuals. This data collected maybe processed to help to enhance your experience, help us measure the effectiveness of our web pages and to alert us when there are technical problems.
Our website uses “cookies”. These are designed to make our website more effective, secure and user-friendly. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your hard drive and stored by your browser. Most of the cookies we use are “session cookies” and are automatically deleted at the end of your visit. They do not cause any damage to your computer or contain any viruses.
Google Analytics and Google Remarketing
The Engage Visually website uses Google Analytics and Google Remarketing. These are services of Google, and also contain cookies, used to enable analysis of the way in which you interact with our website, generate reports for the site operator relating to website activities and to provide other services in connection with website and Internet use.
Information generated by the cookies on our website could be transferred to and stored on a Google server in the U.S. Google will anonymise this detail, so that your IP address is not identifiable. Google complies with all data protection legislation relating to transfer of data outside of the EU.
By using our website you declare that you are in agreement with the processing by Google of the data collected about you in the previously described manner and for the previously designated purpose
What rights do you have?
You have the following rights to your personal information:
- Right to request access to your personal information and information relating to our use and processing of your personal information
- Right to request that we restrict our use of your personal information
- Right to receive your personal information in a structured commonly-used and machine-readable format or transmit the data directly to another Data Controller
- Right to object to the processing of your personal information for certain purposes such as direct marketing and profiling
- Right to request your personal information to be erased where it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected
- Right to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information where the processing of your data is based on consent
- Right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) Visit the Information Commissioner’s Office website
We may change this privacy statement from time to time. You should check this statement occasionally to ensure you are aware of the most recent version that will apply each time you access this website.
Trust is the foundation of our relationship with you andtherefore we are happy to answer any questions you may have with respect to the processing of your data. If you still have any concerns or any further questions please contact Engage Visually at;
Post: Engage Visually, 8 St Mary’s Close, Rockland St Mary, Norwich, Norfolk, NR14 7EX
Telephone: +44 (0)1223 968089
Registered in England Company No: 8112149
Directors: D Roberts, M Davies.
Registered Office: 8 St Mary’s Close, Rockland St Mary, Norwich, Norfolk, NR14 7EX
Full public liability and professional indemnity insurance.
Last updated: 15 May 2017